notthefbi replied to your post “white cismen are fucking deplorable i will kill every last one of them”
I give this post half an hour before its flooded with white cismen being offended
nah it’s 6:30 am and i don’t think i have any potentially shitty followers
White girls trying hard.
White woman perpetuating racist and sexist stereotypes of East Asian women. People need to stop claiming white women are innocent, they’re just as dangerous and violent as white men.
How is this in anyway violent or dangerous?
Ok yes, her comment was not in good taste. THAT I agree with, but her cosplaying is racist AND sexist? How?
If this was a black women cosplaying AND said what she said, you fuckers wouldn’t bat a god damn eyelash, in fact you’d be praising her!
euhanizeallwhitepeople…That’s so not racist at all.
First of all, if this was a black women cosplaying and she said what she said, we would have reacted the same way and we wouldn’t be praising her (nice try, I know what you’re trying to do).
Second, not only is she perpetuating racist and sexist stereotypes of Asian women, she’s also donning a Yellow face. It’s clear that she’s attempting to be a Japanese woman in this cosplay.
Third, it’s violent and dangerous because “creamy, delicate Asian” are racist stereotypes often found in pornography. Many Asian feminists have dissertated the correlation between racist stereotypes of Asian women in pornography, and sexual violence against Asian women:
- The Okinawa rape, where a group men decided to gang rape a Japanese girl and thought that she “enjoyed” it because of the racist stereotype in Porn that Asian women are “submissive”.
- Michael Lohman, a third-year doctoral student at Princeton University, cut locks of hair from at least nine Asian women and poured his urine and semen into the drinks of Asian women more than 50 times in Princeton’s graduate student dining hall. When investigators searched Lohman’s apartment, which he shared with his Asian wife, they found stolen women’s underwear and mittens containing the hairs of Asian women, which they believe Lohman used to masturbate. The university failed to acknowledge that Lohman’s victims were Asian women. Yin Ling Leung, organizational director of the National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum (NAPAWF), agreed that the University misidentified the problem. Leung argued that the Asian fetish syndrome triggered Lohman’s behavior. “Sexual assault of Asian women on college campuses is a major issue. You get a room of five Asian American women together, and they all have stories about sexual harassment. Mainstream America shrugs off the notion of Asian fetishes, believing men who have such fetishes “are harmless.”
- David Dailey and Edmund “Eddie” Ball abducted, handcuffed, and blindfolded two Japanese schoolgirls, ages 18 and 19, in Spokane, Washington. The two girls were taken to a house and raped repeatedly over a span of 7 hours. Eddie Ball, the mastermind behind the crime, professed an avid fascination in bondage, sadomasochism and Japanese culture. He collected Japanese bondage videos and was an expert in Japanese rope-tying techniques. At his home, police found numerous Japanese-language books. Ball specifically targeted Japanese students because he believed them to be submissive and thus less likely to report the rapes. However, he believed wrongly. The students reported the crime and aided police in catching the perpetrators. Dailey and Ball faced sentences of 21 to 28 years in prison.
- Lili Wang, a North Carolina State University (NCSU) graduate student, who became the victim of what may have been a racially-motivated crime. Richard Borelli Anderson had a strong sexual preference for Asian women because “they study hard, and they’re very nice, soft speaking.” In October of 2002, Anderson fired four gun shots into Wang, killing her before turning the gun on himself. Police found his body five feet away from Wang. Professor Andrew Chin maintained that this was a hate crime, but the NCSU police disagreed. “There is no evidence to suggest that the offender, Richard Anderson, acted on any bias against Lili Wang because of her race,” said John Daily, deputy director of the NCSU Police Department. Professor Chin contended that “if you view the chain of events and link the events together, including what may appeared to have been unwanted advances on a married woman [Wang], which lead to the murder, this may be a form of racial discrimination against an [Asian] woman. Chin believed the victim did nothing to bring about the senseless act, other than being an Asian woman.
- Sunny Woan, the author of White Sexual Imperialism, described a moment one weekend when her friend, a Korean American college female, went clubbing downtown. She met a White male. He offered her a ride home, she accepted, and then he forced himself into her room and raped her in her own bed. All the while, he grunted the words “China doll,” “Asian whore,” and referred to her genitals as “sushi.’
And finally, you also reblogged this from fucknofetishization, a blog that discusses the deleterious effects of fetishistizing and hyper-sexualizing women of color. I’m a moderator at that blog, if you’re going to reblog our posts and add nonsensical commentary then I suggest that you unfollow our blog.
Working at LUSH: the saga
I have had men some into a store I used to work at asking if “this hairspray will work on men” and when I said yes they said “but it’s purple”
do you ever think of the deliberate classism in the prices of allergy-free foods because they’re considered to be for health trends for the rich rather than a necessity for poor individuals with severe food allergies who actually need them
because i do
#and I just don’t feel entitled to someone else’s life’s work.
That comment exactly!! It’s not mine and I can survive without it, so I will.
This is why honey is not vegan.
The problem here is that honey, especially if you buy it ethically from an apiarist, isn’t actually detrimental to the well-being of the bee or the hive. In the wild, honey is used as a food stock, but in a domesticated honeybee colony, the bees are fed quite well, and so the honey is a surplus.
The alternatives, like sugar, relies on monocrops in third world countries, with transient labour. Growing up, there was a sugarcane field by my house, and I’m sure the Haitian men who worked backbreaking hours hacking a machete through knife-bladed leaves in 40 degree heat for a couple dollars a day would have traded a testicle to be a Canadian honeybee. Stevia’s going the same way, iirc.
Additionally, apiarists are actually huge proponents and activists for sustainable bee-keeping, and it’s estimated that the domesticated hive may be the last great hope for declining populations, because we can optimize their chances for survival.
It’s their life’s work, sure, but it’s not the death of them to use it responsibly.
literally read anything about the history of sugarcane and the cuban sugar industry if you think sugar is or ever has been more ethical than honey
An anti-Semite shot a wake-up call for Jews in Baltimore.
I have close friends who live right near there.
I think it speaks to my current mental state vis-a-vis anti-semitism that I’m breathing a sigh of relief that it wasn’t a real gun instead of being outraged at the fact that a hate crime was perpetrated against Jews on Rosh HaShanah.
yes but take a step back and realize how truly fucked that is
"yes there was a gun crime but thank god it wasn’t a real gun this time, it’s better than normal!"
it’s not normal to be shot at at your site of worship, or at all
why is this our normal
It really shouldn’t be. It really shouldn’t. But between the shootings, the property damage, the assaults, the shops refusing Jewish customers, the removal of the Kosher sections, the continued denials that anti-semitism is an issue at all… My expectations for humane treatment have been severely lowered this year. This blog’s existence is largely a product of that frustration and disappointment. I’m worried that our “normal” is going to get a hell of a lot worse before a critical mass of goyim notice or care.
theyll never care, even if they ever notice